Thursday, December 17, 2009

A quick note

Happy birthday to me!The electronic dictionaries finally went on sale, so I bought one. In fact, they were on a super sale. That model I'm holding usually sells for $270.

I spent 17,500 yen. It is a pretty sweet dictionary. I am pleased.

I wish I had more time but we have had an insane week and I need to go out and talk to some people. The stories will have to wait, I'm afraid.

To tide you over I'll give you a picture. Our mission decided to give us lightsabers for Christmas:For the record? I didn't edit this picture in any way. That's really the photo. It's not the best positioned so you should be able to work out how we did it. Go do it and have fun!

We have a cool family that we are working with. We have trouble meeting with them for lessons because the members keep inviting them over to dinner. It's an amusing problem.*

*I'm being vague from lack of time. Rest assured we are going to be at some of those dinners. Not all of them tho'. I still think it's a funny problem.

Just in case I don't get a chance before next week, Merry Christmas!

Peace out,

C

P.S. Final Fantasy XIII was released today. Every train showed the opening video as an ad. It looks pretty sweet, and I look forward to playing it in 18 months or so.