Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Twitter-style!

I have a couple random tidbits of information so I am gonna list them below. I had to spend some time setting up this new account so it ate up most of my e-mail time, which I regret.

1. I have a new...*ahem* excuse me...

I have a new myldsmail account.



The former account, 'firstnameinitial' + 'lastname@myldsmail' should still send forwarded e-mails to this new account. However, if you would like to e-mail directly to the new inbox, my new account is as follows:
(my first name fully spelled out).(my last name fully spelled out)@myldsmail.net
There are no spaces but there really is a period.
I also find this weird but handy -- I certainly have a larger inbox and an interface I am familiar with now.

2. My new companion is neat.
Sister K is loads of fun and we are enjoying tromping around Matsudo. We will have a lot MORE fun once we are both healthy. We seem to have picked up a cold, and while I have mostly recovered my companion is still a few days behind me on the road to recovery. We are hoping to be up and about and preaching like mad things within a few days. Which is not to say we aren't doing anything right now; we just feel pathetic that we both have to stop and just sit for a few minutes every couple hours due to our bodies giving out.

3. I talk in my sleep.
Apparently I talk in my sleep. This would not be interesting information except I talk in Japanese. I am immensely happy about this, perhaps unreasonably so.

4. Abiko is just as cool as Matsudo.
We are enjoying covering both areas.

5. It's nice and warm.
I just thought I'd rub that in. My profound sympathies to all the people on the East Coast, and I hope those in the Rockies are doing well, too. I'm in a short sleeve blouse and a light jacket right now, and I am thinking about removing the jacket. The dreadful weeks of February are ending! Spring is on the horizon!

That's actually about it, really. We have made some interesting discoveries here in Matsudo lately (my current companion is a huge fan of taking many different routes to go places) so we are going to check them out today. We found a few stores that look absolutely bizarre, and we have found Tim Tams in Matsudo! We are going to Tim Tam Slam tonight, whoo! We found a few other stores that look really promising for some supplies we've been lacking, so we shall investigate today.

All is well in Tokyo! Let's get back to work!