Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Quick Update

I used up most of my time this week writing to various folks and I forgot that a lot of short e-mails equals one very long chunk of time, so here's today's status:

I am sunburned quite badly on my face.

This is because we went to a BBQ in Abiko and the sun made an appearance. We went to a very VERY wide park and, sasuga Japan ("that's Japan for ya"), it was very minimalist and there was NO shade in the entire field. I did not expect either of these things (the sun nor lack of shade), so I was outside and happily enjoying myself playing Japanese Ultimate Frisbee (it's the same but with real vests and a whistle and a ref and stuff) and eating burgers. When I came home I felt hot and sick and terrible and today I have a VERY red face.

Boy, is my face red.

Ha.