Tuesday, August 3, 2010

TRANSFERS!

Well, transfers happened on Monday. Greetings from Nakano! Nakano is home of the Japan Tokyo Mission Headquarters. It is surrounded by Assistants to the President, Secretaries, and I am sitting in the HQ writing on one of the office machines. It is a very different atmosphere.

I have not, however, transferred to Nakano. I will go back to my awesome area, Chiba, tomorrow. My dear, darling Japanese companion has left. I shall miss her! But I don't have much time to think about it because I will see my new companion tomorrow. Today I am in limbo (hence Nakano).

Why am I in limbo, you ask? Why didn't I meet my companion at transfers? That's because my companion was still at the MTC.

I guess I am a trainer now! I am very nervous and very excited. Mostly nervous, but mostly excited.

I don't have a lot of stories to share today, but I have seen a lot of miracles. I am really tired, really nervous, and really counting down the minutes until tomorrow though, so I am not in the right frame of mind to write blog posts.

Anyone with any advice for training? I have no idea how NOT to totally ruin this poor bean...I will simply have to do my best not to, I guess.